We have been developing a line of 3D software products for architects and designers around the world and have over half of a million users in various industries including engineering and entertainment. Due to growth and continued customer demand, we have an immediate need for a Software Engineer. This is a full time direct hire position ($95,000 – 115,000) with excellent employee benefits and will be based in our MD office.
We have been named to the Top Work Places list for several consecutive years!
Do you have 3+ years of C++ experience and preliminary experience using OpenGL?
If so… read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, code, test and debug software components, units, and modules (C/C++)
- Participate in the driving the direction of complex projects
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of OOP experience (C++ )
- Preliminary experience with OpenGL is a plus!
- Strong interest in developing cloud and mobile apps
- Knowledge of the graphics pipeline, GPU architecture and rendering techniques
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum practices
- Strong organization skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Master's is a plus!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Excellent benefits including employer matched retirement plans and tuition reimbursement
So, if you 3+ years of OOP experience and preliminary experience using OpenGL…apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JRC-1358277 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Joyce Courter – Executive Recruiter – CyberCoders
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.