listing manager in Baltimore, MD. Right now, we help more than 80 manufacturers grow their online businesses by acting as their ecommerce department.
We’ve been growing 20% per month, so there’s lots of opportunity for growth once you’ve learned the basics.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and maintain Amazon listings
- Manage and maintain eBay listings
- Research products
- Write product descriptions, bullet points and feature information
- Research competition and develop keywords and search terms
- Manage Amazon internal support
- Respond to internal team questions in a considerate and timely manner
- Input specific data about products
What We’re Looking For
- 2 years of college/university or equivalent experience
- A strong work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Embraces repetitive, detailed work
- Learns from other’s successes
- Pushes through setbacks
- Uses feedback and criticisms as a method to improve
- Detail and deadline orientation
- Proficiency with computers and internet tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data entry experience using Excel spreadsheets & Google Sheets
- Understanding of Word, Google Docs, etc.
- Reliable transportation
Preferred qualifications (but not required):
- Loves shopping on Amazon
- Several years of experience in online sales / catalog management
- Experience with any ecommerce store cart software
- Experience selling on Amazon and eBay is HUGE plus!
- Basic web design experience (HTML, CSS)
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible vacation policy
We all do a little bit of everything, so you must be comfortable with an environment that changes quickly to achieve team goals.