Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal is seeking an experienced marketer to drive new customer acquisition efforts for its consumer credit product offering, PayPal Credit.
Candidates should be well versed in A/B testing strategy, digital creative asset development, as well as have a strong understanding of marketing analytics to drive towards data-based decisions.
- Responsible for creating & executing on cross-sell strategies focused on generating new accounts for the PayPal Credit product within the overall PayPal existing customer base.
- Grow the PayPal Credit customer base through both owned and external marketing channels.
- Project Manage several concurrent campaigns and initiatives focused on customer acquisition.
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external partners.
- Work with modelers & analytics to create personalization & targeting strategies that best optimize usage of limited inventory impressions for Credit Acquisition.
- Partner with cross functional teams to optimize experiences throughout the acquisition funnel to increase conversion.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Marketing – Financial Services backgrounds are a plus.
- Bachelors degree required, MBA or equivalent experience preferred.
- Proven track record of defining, executing & measuring marketing strategies & tactics in digital & direct response channels.
- Experience developing creative strategy & messaging as well as managing agency partners.
- Expertise in direct response email marketing, familiarity with ESPs, mobile optimization & overall email best practices.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage several priorities simultaneously on tight timelines.
- A data-based approach to strategy creation & prior experience developing targeted & segmented campaigns.
- Strong interpersonal & influencing skills to drive Credit’s priorities within the larger organization as well as to work with cross functional partners to win as one team.
- Ability to evaluate & optimize the entire customer journey from top of funnel entry points through application to conversion.
- Experience developing talent – position may have 1 direct report.
- Comfort functioning with ambiguity & ever changing product/business landscapes, seizing opportunities proactively.
- Love what you do!
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.