Customer Success Manager
NOTE: Hotel /Food & Bevereage/Hospitality Industry experience (POS and/or PMS) is REQUIRED for this position
The Cloud Customer Success Manager serves as the single point of contact for Oracle Hospitality/Hotel Cloud customers. Cloud Customer Success Managers duties include:
- Develop and maintain operational relationships with Enterprise Cloud customers in the Hospitality industry.
- Through daily activities, strive for a high degree of customer satisfaction resulting in a positive reference for the services that the Customer is consuming from Oracle.
- Represent their customers as a single point of contact within Oracle Cloud Operations and partner with Customer System Administrators and Leadership along with Oracle Leadership to bind them together in a working team.
- Monitor and proactively manage all delivery and service obligations to insure the proper quality of service is consistently provided to our customers.
- Review, coordinate and oversee successful completion (by Engineering staff) of all Service Requests.
- Handle day-to-day Customer relationship and when necessary for crises or escalations, connect the appropriate parties to reach resolution.
- Educate the customer on the most effective and efficient way to use Oracle processes, products, tools, systems, interfaces and procedures.
- Drive internal processes to ensure the highest quality of service, and work with teams to improve as needed. Maintain accurate account information.
- Perform with a high level of autonomy, reporting to management regularly on customer status and striving to keep escalations at a minimum while keeping leadership appraised of any possible flare points.
- Contribute to the on boarding, training and mentoring of new Cloud Customer Success Managers.
- Excels individually while contributing to the team dynamic by providing direction and mentorship of others in addition to sharing any relevant product information or issues with the team.
- Based upon interaction with customer teams, make recommendations to relevant Account Managers for possible up-sell activities to include services, add-ons, etc.
- Track, update and close all Service Request tickets for assigned customers.
- Develop, manage, and present period service improvement plans internally and with customers.
- Monitor incident management queue for service interruptions impacting assigned customers.
- Proactively communicate to assigned customers throughout service interruption events. Partner with Operation Center to run and facilitate any service incident impacting assigned customers.
- Recognize chronic or reoccurring trends in service interruptions and elevate them to Senior Management.
- Creation of weekly/monthly system and infrastructure performance reports.
- Create and contribute to an environment that is geared to innovation, high productivity, high quality and customer service.
- Performs non-technical project completion using an internal customer perspective, typically from initiation through delivery.
- Develops project plans and coordinates cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
- Duties and tasks are varied and complex; independent judgment needed. Fully competent in own area of expertise.
- May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel.
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- Prefer 5 years of project management or related experience.