Yet Analytics, Inc. builds tools for analysis of experiential data. Building on the Experience API™ (xAPI) developed by the U.S. Department of Defense, Yet Core provides a platform for collecting and visualizing learning, training, and human performance data derived from any source including wearables, Internet of Things (IoT) devices and sensors, learning management systems, social networks, mobile applications, and virtual and augmented reality.
You'll be at the core of Yet Core, designing and implementing the algorithms and tools to make sense of our data, bringing sense to large sets of experiential information.
You'll have proven, real-world experience with:
– Processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data
– Hadoop and MapReduce
– Programming in one or more languages; R, Python and Java are fine, Clojure
is a big plus
You'll have solid knowledge of:
– Statistical analysis and machine learning techniques
– Data mining, natural language processing, or information retrieval
– Algorithms and data structures
Additionally, any of the following would be a plus:
– Experience with EMR and other AWS web services
– Work with cloud computing environments
– Experience with or strong interest in data visualization
We provide competitive salaries, health benefits, options, and a flexible work environment designed to help you focus on tackling bleeding-edge technical challenges and to support you in bringing amazing products to life.