Ainsley & Co. is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing team in Harbor East.
- Research, build, launch and optimize digital marketing campaigns including social media, search engine marketing, email, reputation management and content marketing for clients across multiple industries.
- Develop new campaign ideas, as well as optimizing and testing existing strategies.
- Perform social media marketing audits.
- Write copy for blog posts, research decks and presentations, email campaigns and other campaign elements.
- A/B test landing pages, ad creative, copy, forms and other campaign elements to improve results and meet campaigns.
- Complete keyword research and campaign targeting selection processes within Google AdWords/Bing for new campaigns and new business opportunities.
- Conduct competitive research and digital competitive analysis for clients across multiple industries.
- Write, schedule and distribute content in support of online reputation management, public relations and other promotional campaigns.
- Coordinate with brand managers and client liaisons in execution of multi-channel campaigns
- Analyze AdWords, Facebook and other advertising platforms to assess performance of campaigns on a daily and weekly basis.
Create and deliver regular reports for internal team members and clients.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant agency experience.
- Experience planning, implementing and analyzing paid social campaigns from inception to optimization.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing on all popular social networks.
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, ideally HubSpot and Pardot.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and other marketing measurement and management tools.
- Understanding of SEO principles and best practices.
- Comfortable in communicating campaign strategies and tactics verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in Google Docs, Excel, Word, and PPT.
- General curiosity and the desire to learn about new issues and industries.
- Enthusiasm for digital media and an overall positive attitude.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- We are hardworking, open, honest, and kind. We support each other and our clients, and only work with clients and team members that share our values
- Company-issued laptop (Mac or PC based on preference)
- Employer-sponsored health insurance plan
- 401(k) with 3% company match
- 15 days Paid Time Off
- 16 Paid Company Holidays (the normal ones, plus a few we make up and change each year!)
- Personal development coaching and a training budget
- An employee-led social events committee
- An enthusiastic team to help you grow
- A company that is growing quickly with opportunity for advancement
- Flexible work environment
- Fun, open office environment in Baltimore’s Harbor East neighborhood