With 128 million active accounts in 193 markets and 25 currencies around the world, PayPal is one of the world’s fastest growing global ecommerce companies. PayPal has distinguished itself as the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online, offline and through mobile device. The company allows customers to safely send money without sharing financial information, with the flexibility to pay using credit cards, bank accounts, money stored in their PayPal accounts, or promotional financing. Summary: The Global Leader of Customer Identity (KYC/KYB) will manage this end-to-end global program including the delivery of the operational processes and key controls as well as strategic projects. The global leader oversees the workload of a team of Group Leaders and Analysts, who produce meaningful metrics around the customer identity workflow performance while serving as the point person for escalations or queries around the work produced within the team. The candidate must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, prioritize work assignments, communicate effectively with internal staff and clients, and complete assignments accurately and in a timely manner. An understanding of Customer Identity platforms and tools and follow-through skills and time management are critical elements of this position.
- Develops and executes on PayPal’s business strategy in alignment with business needs
- Builds consistent Global approach to customer identity solutions and operational execution (i.e., desktop). Drives solutions to business initiatives and requests.
- Sets clear goals and measurements, drives team results to achieve/exceed organization goals/KPIs
- Collaborates with global leaders on ideas for improvement, implementing strategy and plans, adjusting processes and providing leadership guidance to the team
- Interfaces and works closely with corporate risk and compliance (ERCS) and e-Services Technology teams to understand their needs and secure appropriate buy-in / signoff throughout project lifecycle.
- Creates an inclusive and trusting work environment and culture where everyone is motivated to perform at their highest level while bringing the best of themselves to work
- Demonstrates strategic agility to provide feedback to management regarding necessary change in direction as well as recommended changes in policies, resources, upgrades and issues
- Designs and implements redesigned customer identity processes and tools
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with related Front Office, Compliance, Finance and Operations areas
- Recognizes the need for and lead through change management initiates while maintaining and driving teammate engagement
- Proven experience creating a vision and passion to achieve world-class customer support performance
- Ability to quickly adapt to rapidly changing environments while serving as a steady point of continuity for their team
- Demonstrated team leadership experience with ability to lead, manage and motivate a global team, leading through shared vision, purpose, and values
- Proficiency in systems (Internet, Office Applications) and proficiency in and/or ability to quickly learn internal business systems
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience presenting results oriented feedback to members of Management, Senior Leadership and Business Unit Leadership
- Direct work experience in working with internal customer units
- Excellent relationship management skills in a challenging fast paced environment
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills and high attention to detail
- Ecommerce, banking industry, Internet company, financial institution or transaction processor experience preferred
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- 7+ years of leadership experience
- Compliance experience for large financial institutions strongly preferred
- End to end program and production leadership
- Experience in a Contact Center environment with direct leadership of line management leaders
- Prior success in site leadership of 150+ agents, Leaders and Management level
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience required.
- Master's Degree preferred