The Oxford Club, a leading independent financial publisher, is searching for the perfect candidate to fill the role of Email Production Specialist. This is a unique role that’s ideal for a detail-oriented person who won’t stand for anything but the best possible final product.
In a nutshell, the Email Production Specialist is charged with ensuring our marketing email messages get to the right folks in the right format at the right time.
The ideal candidate will be tech and web savvy, know HTML and CSS, and have experience in building HTML emails.
The Agora is comprised of more than 800 professionals in Baltimore that enjoy some of the top workplaces in the city, according to The Baltimore Sun. In fact, in 2017, five Agora Companies were recognized by The Sun as Top Workplaces, and The Agora’s Mount Vernon Campus was even featured in the Baltimore Business Journal’s online Cool Digs column. Being a part of our team, and an employee of The Agora, is an opportunity that’s highly sought after. Sounds like a pretty good gig, doesn’t it? But don’t take our word for it. We’ll answer any and every question you’ve got about what it’s like to work for this Baltimore Sun Top Workplace… but you’ve got to get the interview first. If you think you’ve got what it takes, apply ASAP. This opportunity won’t last long.
- Broadcasting and managing the broadcast process for an array of marketing mailings.
- Ensuring daily and recurring mailings are going to the right folks at the right time.
- Keeping up to date with the most effective email marketing trends.
- Working with marketing team, email production team and designers to create and enhance email templates.
- Troubleshooting and testing email templates.
- Measuring results and making necessary improvement.
What are the essential qualifications for the role?
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Being a fast, independent learner.
- A proven track record of being detail oriented.
- A desire to publish the best final product for subscribers.
- A history of managing several projects at once.
- The ability to work with a team and independently.
- Being resourceful and able to troubleshoot.
What are the traits of an ideal candidate?
- We’d love to hire somebody already familiar with our systems (Dreamweaver, Message Central, IRIS, WordPress).
- One to two years’ experience within the industry.
Meet the requirements above and impress us with your positive, solution-focused attitude and we’ll offer you a fun, challenging role with room for growth, a competitive salary and benefits package, plus you’ll get to work in Baltimore’s historic Mt. Vernon neighborhood.
About The Oxford Club
We are a private, international network of knowledgeable investors and entrepreneurs. Our mission is simple: to help our Members live a “rich life.”
For more than 25 years, our multifaceted investment philosophy and ability to share timely ideas through our investment-focused publications have sustained our success through all market conditions. We research hundreds of investment opportunities and select only those with the greatest potential gains and the lowest risk to share with our Members.
We have more than 150,000 Members worldwide in over 130 countries. Please go to www.oxfordclub.com for more information.
If you think you may belong at The Oxford Club and could benefit from a deeper look inside of our office, be sure to check out our Workplace Highlight by clicking here.