We are currently seeking a driven and energetic candidate with experience across ERPCRM solutions in a subscription managementpublishing environment. As a member of the Publishing Services team you will be responsible for managing the day to day needs of the development, direction, support, implementation and usage of the Advantage ERPCRM Solution.
Reporting directly to the VP of Enterprise Applications located in Baltimore, MD, you will lead a talented global team of ERP and Infrastructure specialists. This is a great opportunity to assist with documenting current business processes, implementing exciting features and to be a part of the direction of a product that supports our global initiatives and continued support of our multi-dimensional business all over the world.
The successful candidate will be able to
- Hire, develop and plan for multi-facetted ERP support staff of 20 + employees.
- Responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product
- Run Team responsible for the Enterprise ERP Application supporting 27 Agora Businesses.
- Oversee the gathering and prioritization of customer requirements for direction and development of that ERPCRM application.
- Define the ERPCRM product vision.
- Working closely with various Enterprise Applications teams to integrate all applications appropriately.
- Vendor Relationship Management.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, customer relationships and application usage goals are met.
- Provide support and advice to the business on means of improving the effectiveness and efficiency of use of Advantage ERPCRM resources to improve productivity and profitability.
- Build strong relationships with management and other stakeholders to promote the work of the ERPCRM development team and ensure the teams’ role and its responsibilities are understood.
- Responsible for Budgeting and Forecasting for ERPCRM teams earnings and expenses.
- Subject Matter Expert applying technical solutions to business needs.
Experience working in the operational support of a publishing team or marketing team is strongly desired. However, most critical to your success will be your experience with ERPCRM solutions and in designing and implementing a business solution to meet business outcomes. You will be responsible to push appropriate development and direction on an application that supports almost a billion dollars in business every year.
To be successful, you must be able to demonstrate the following
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting a ERPCRM Systems solution.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- A willingness and ability to drive continuous improvement.
- High level organizational skills both in your daily operations as well as project management.
- Advanced skills in MS suite [Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook].
- 3+ years managing a team of greater than 5 people.
If you are seeking a role that gives you the opportunity to be part of a Global system supporting 20+ publishing business across the world, would thrive in a friendly, extremely busy and challenging environment and you believe you have the necessary attributes and skills, please apply by submitting a cover letter and resume by clicking the link provided.
- ERP: 10+ years (preferred) 5+ years (required).
- Manager: 5+ Employees, 10+ Years (preferred); 5+ Employees, 3+ Years (required).
- Project Management: 3+ years (required).
About Publishing Services
Publishing Services not only provides the platforms and systems that support more than 20 of the world’s leading privately owned media companies, but our passion and progressive ingenuity has helped shape and strengthen the industry at large. We build and support the enterprise applications used by entrepreneurial businesses to help them become highly profitable, and ultimately position them as frontrunners. From Analysis & Discovery to Prototype, Design & Development, from Information & Payment Processing to Order Fulfillment & Subscription Renewals, our expert teams strive to provide a fast-paced, flexible, and functional foundation for growth.
If you think you may belong at Publishing Services and could benefit from a deeper look inside of our office, be sure to check out our Workplace Highlight on WestWord. Read it here.