Laureate Education, Inc. is currently recruiting for dynamic Interns to join our team for the summer 2016 Internship Program. The intern will work primarily with a specific business unit on special projects and assignment related to the departmental objectives. Our company is growing rapidly and can provide you with the hands on experience and knowledge to put you on the fast track after graduation.
The successful candidate will support cross-functional teams in a particular area of study finance, business development, human resources, marketing, product development, information technology, etc.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- The intern will analyze information and create presentations for internal and external use.
- Working with substantial independence, the intern will analyze and review financial, operational and business development-related data.
- Support a broad range of other assignments with responsibility for recommending and implementing change in methods and procedures in addition to advising management on appropriate next steps.
- Special projects as needed
EDUCATION And/or EXPERIENCE
- Working towards Bachelors Degree
- Strong qualitative and analytical skills and have ability to perform statistical calculations and evaluate results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment and communicate with all levels of management