Great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast–the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Business Process Analyst will work with cross functional teams to document to-be and develop standardized As-Is business process flows. This process flows will drive the strategies to streamline, standardize, and automate back-office operations. The business process analyst will assist in coordinating working group sessions and to gather business process data, stakeholder involvement (roles and responsibilities) as well as policy gaps. The Business Process Analyst will additionally support the efforts of the Business Process Manager/Consultants.
- Coordinate and assist with planning of the business process standardization workshops.
- Assist in the development of the Business Process framework.
- Document and validate business process flows that depict the End to End Business for Procurement.
- Asset Management to include lessons learned.
- Assess processes to determine process and tool gaps, how to reduce rework, improve quality, improve efficiency.
- Assist in the development of recommendations to resolve the gaps in process, tools, and policies.
- Understand and interpret customer needs/issues in defining quality and establishing quality priorities.
- Assist in the design of the standardized process improvements/automation.
- Assist in the testing and deployment of the solution.
- Assist in the development of training and communications with regard to the Standardized business processes and process improvement solution.
- Assist with the development of with Senior-level executive briefings and other associated project deliverables.
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years consulting experience
- Minimum 1 year experience working on complex business process improvement efforts
- Minimum 1 year supporting Federal or DoD business operations
- Minimum 1 year experience with DoD End to End Business Processes to include Procure to Pay and Acquire to Retire
Finance background strongly preferred
Good understanding of DoD Audit Readiness initiatives
Ability to work independently and as a team member
Track record of strong communication and collaboration skills (oral and written; good briefing skills)
Good Microsoft skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
Good organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
Desire to add value to the client and Accenture above and beyond the role
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
US Citizenship Required.