Come build awesome web things with us. We’re currently interviewing for this position; expected to be filled Mar/Apr 2018.
The position requires excellent front-end development skills. While expert design skills are not required, an understanding of UI and the ability to interpret and convert a static design into alternative viewports is a must.
At ONeil Interactive, we help our clients sell and market places to live. This means we have fun building the tools that help consumers make the biggest financial decisions of their life. The right team member should be excited by, and respectful of, that responsibility.
The following statements describe our next team member.
- A skilled developer fluent in modern best practices including all aspects of responsive web design.
- Python and/or PHP experience is a tremendous plus.
- Familiarity with templating languages is also beneficial.
- Appreciates a beautiful user interface.
- Has a solid portfolio or git repositories featuring well written code.
- Believes the back of a website can be as beautiful as the front.
- Is comfortable and productive working independently (The position may include working remotely up to 2 days/per week).
- Is able to error check, proofread and thoroughly test their own work.
- Provides and receives constructive feedback gracefully.
- Never stops learning.
Working in a close team means every decision made by each team member has a direct impact on our clients’ success. Our new Front End Developer is excited about the opportunity to make that impact and feel the pride of that success.
Please introduce yourself, or email us your questions. We look forward to meeting you.
About the Company
ONeil Interactive provides sophisticated digital marketing solutions for the residential industries. Our team of marketers, creatives, and developers produces beautiful end-to-end digital experiences; making awesome things happen for our clients.
Serving home builders, apartments, and senior living communities, ONeil Interactive builds the tools that help consumers find their new home. We offer a full suite of digital marketing options with in-house advanced development expertise — web design and development, web applications, Facebook application, PPC, SEO, display advertising, email marketing, social, content marketing, and more.
Headquartered in Hunt Valley, Maryland, ONeil Interactive provides marketing services for clients throughout the United States.