Full Stack Developer
Heavier Back End Skills
Short Term Contract with Possibility for Extension
Excellent Verbal Communication Skills Necessary
$50-60/hour Depending on Qualifications
The ideal Fullstack developer will need to place emphasis on the backend experience utilizing Java and Spring frameworks, but also be familiar with developing and implementing robust client-side solutions using AngularJS to enhance the front-end experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on work experience.
- 4+ years of experience designing and programming in Java in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Knowledge of Java frameworks such as Spring, MyBatis, and Jersey.
- Experience with automated, build and deployment tools such as Chef, Jenkins, and Docker.
- Develop and implement robust client-side solutions using AngularJs.
- Design and code backend Java applications and services.
- Develop solutions for an ORACLE Database.
- Work closely with other developers to ensure the integrity of the UI and back end solutions developed throughout the development life cycle.
- Work with Operations Engineers to ensure applications are operations ready and able to be effectively deployed and monitored using automated methods.
- Analyze business requirements, technical requirements and design solutions that meet those needs.
- Collaborate with programmers both on their team and on other teams.
- Collaborate with product managers to develop and clarify requirements.
- Troubleshoot production issues related to the team’s applications.
- Effectively manage day-to-day tasks in an Agile process to meet scheduled commitments.
- Write unit tests and specification documents.
- Mentor and train less experienced team members