Ready to join a fast-paced internet marketing company?
Money Map Press, an Agora company and one of the world’s largest financial media companies servicing nearly two-million subscribers and 10+ million website visitors each month, is looking for a creative and highly motivated Graphic Designer to join its team in downtown Baltimore. The right candidate must have a firm grasp of web and print design, as well as communication and organizational skills.
This position demands someone who is detail-oriented, learns quickly, and can handle multiple tasks at once. In this role, you’ll be involved in some of our top business objectives, including creating visual assets (charts, infographics, and stock image manipulations) for promotional videos and editorial use, concepting and laying out marketing web pages (video landing pages, etc.), laying out fulfillment/editorial newsletters and reports, and concepting and refining branding for our products.
- Designing promotional online landing pages, e-letter headers, and web banner ads
- Updating both online and printed publications and reports
- Creation of related visuals such as charts, logos, and report cover designs
- Researching, acquiring, and formatting stock photos for promo use
- Working closely with coworkers from various departments to resolve projects
- Web/Graphic Design or similar degree preferred
- 2 years’ experience working in the industry preferred
- Proficient in Adobe CS (Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Photoshop) & Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Mac OSX platform
- Technical understanding and experience with HTML, CSS and web publishing
- Typography skills
- Creative problem solving skills with a “can do” attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining high standards
- Capable of following instruction and taking constructive design feedback
30 days: You’ll gain familiarity with the types of projects we work on and Money Map Press’ standards and procedures.
90 days: You’ll adapt your design sense to the company’s needs and complete projects with sufficient explanation and review.
180 days: You’ll tackle projects without much explanation.
365 days: At this point, you’ll tackle projects without much review.
We offer a wide variety of benefits, programs, and services to our employees, including:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance plans
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Generous vacation time and paid holidays
- Fitness programs and discounts
- Casual dress code
Applicants MUST submit a cover letter, resume, and digital portfolio to be considered for this opportunity. Think you have what it takes to be our next great designer? If so, apply now and show us.
About Money Map Press
Money Map Press, led by veteran publisher Mike Ward, has one goal: to make investing profitable. Our subscribers get access to a team of investment experts with more than 250 years of combined experience who deliver analysis and actionable investing ideas to put subscribers on
a path to greater wealth.
The global economy is rapidly expanding, creating an astounding number of new opportunities for investors and rendering old wealth strategies obsolete.
Today you have a choice: Get ahead of the crowd, or fall behind – for good.
Money Map Press gives you access to a team of investment experts – with more than 250 years of combined experience – who work to uncover these global trends well before the mainstream media even takes notice. Our readers have profited – before Wall Street even had a clue – from an extraordinary number of breakthroughs, including:
- An energy company that built the world’s first pipeline to transport biodiesel…
- An emerging tech giant that provides data “hubs” for the new Internet Smart Grid, a $100-billion-dollar market…
- A new medical miracle drug that could wipe out cancer
To learn more, check out our company websites:
About The Agora
The Agora, or "Agora" as it is commonly called, is often mistaken for a relatively small “publishing company” out of Baltimore, Maryland. In fact, what began as a half-dozen like-minded writers in a small city row home is now a collection of over 20 of the world’s most powerful privately owned media companies. The name “Agora” was initially given by Bill Bonner to those half dozen writers in 1978. The word is a Greek term for “marketplace.” To Bill, he and his colleagues had conceived of the world’s first marketplace for ideas. Not just any ideas – ideas that you weren't likely to get elsewhere. The world did not need any more “information.” Today the name "Agora" is synonymous with icons of the alternative press, and masters of direct marketing.