14 West is currently seeking an Email Production Associate to join a dynamic team in one of the fastest-growing financial research firms, with the backing and stability of the biggest financial publisher in the U.S. (The Agora).
They publish multiple newsletters covering finance and economics and have hundreds of thousands of readers around the world. This Agora company is selling profitable ideas, explaining how the economy really works, and telling great stories.
They are completely independent and unbiasedand will tell it like it is, because they can. They don’t work for Wall Street – though some of its brightest minds read their work. They don’t work for the government – even though they could teach them a thing or two.
As the E-mail Production Associate you will work directly with their production teams to implement email marketing campaigns that convert.
This position is extremely important to this Agora team as they create ongoing conversations with their readers in order to convert "clicks" to "sales" using online promotions … promotions that continually perform better than the industry average!
But in order to do that… they need to get the right content to the right customer at the right time.
If you’re a collaborative team player, who is looking to expand their career, then we want to talk to you. We’d love someone who’s a marketing rock star, but it’s more important that this person has the desire to be a part of a successful team and the hunger to want to continually improve.
Some of the regular responsibilities related to the E-mail Production Associate position are:
- Execute the email production process for daily, weekly, promotional and fulfillment emails.
- Check all emails, ensuring that links are working, creative components and content are accurate.
- Track and pull email reports on a daily and weekly basis and report trends, problems, suggestions to editorial and marketing teams.
- Research ways to optimize email functionality within individual email clients (Google, Yahoo, etc.) and ensure styling is consistent across all clients.
- Understand best practices for list segmentation and other aspects of email execution.
- Identify deliverability issues and work with internal resources and partner Return Path to resolve in a timely manner.
- Monitor trends in email design, functionality and interactivity, deliverability, etc.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
- You have experience working with e-mail marketing systems like MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.
- Are confident working with HTML/CSS.
- You have a tireless work ethic and are up for a challenge!
- You are able to work quickly and not get thrown off by multiple requests or changes to deliverables.
- If you are self-motivated with the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- You have the ability to self-check your work and troubleshoot any issues. Review your code, be able to learn from your mistakes, and move ahead.
- Ability to collaborate closely with team members is a must, as communication is vital in this role.
If you're interested, send us…
- Your resume.
- A one-page cover letter convincing us, without a shadow of doubt, that you are the right person for this position.
- References with contact information.
About 14 West
14 West shares not only a long history but a heritage with The Agora, “a marketplace for ideas,” and the only global network of its kind for the world’s most innovative privately-owned media enterprises. Today, more than 20 of those enterprises rely on 14 West to find them the talent they need in copy, editorial, digital marketing and technology to remain consistently at the helm of the industry at large.
With a diverse range of services and a unique breadth of experience in the media industry, 14 West holds the key to creating compelling, competitive workplaces and turning entrepreneurs and their ideas into evolutionary brands.
The key is people. People that will continue to drive those brands forward for another 40 years. People like you perhaps?
Learn more about 14 West at www.14west.us.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.