Protenus is looking for an engaging, client-focused Project Manager interested in guiding our clients through a successful onboarding journey and long-term engagement. You’ll be working to keep communication lines open, set expectations, build schedule visibility and identify risks and impediments – championing their successful integration and launch. This is a great role for someone who enjoys customer interaction & building rapport while keeping a foot in technology by working with our engineers and understanding our product offerings.
- Proven working experience as a project manager for information technology, particularly in SaaS or enterprise software delivery and implementation.
- Excellent client-facing communications – both written & verbal.
- Solid organizational & prioritization ability. You’ll be managing multiple simultaneous implementations.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to spot resource dependencies, limitations & risks.
- Skilled with various Project Management & workflow tools: JIRA, SmartSheets, Excel, Google Apps. Ability to generate insightful schedules & dashboard views.
- A strong interest in Health IT & Cyber Security
- Degree in a technical, engineering or quantitative background.
- PMP, ICAgile or similar certification
- Past experience in Health IT
- Past experience with SaaS platform sales, delivery, implementation, etc
Protenus is a venture-backed health data analytics company founded in 2014 and based in Baltimore, Maryland. We use artificial intelligence to understand how electronic medical records are accessed in the course of care, and detect anomalies to ensure that every action taken inside a health system meets the high standards that patients expect. We serve an array of healthcare organizations across the U.S., including top-ranked hospitals, payers and health information exchanges.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Protenus is committed to inclusion and diversity in the workforce. All qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, marital or family status, protected veteran status, disability, or religion.