Handle all L/C work including opening, amendment, follow up for discounting
• Follow up with bank re issue of L/C draft & transmission.
• Foreign exchange operation (preparation of FDD, sending foreign exchange).
• Follow up with customers regarding shipment schedule & documents.
• Follow up with Vendors
• Tracking of incoming shipments
• Filing and keeping records of imports documents.
• updating of imports register
• expediting inspection of goods received
• Notifying suppliers on short-shipped, over supplied and faulty items received
And taking necessary actions.
• processing of payments of suppliers.
The successful candidate must be a degree educated with 4-5 years of experience in Import & Export of steel products and possess a valid UAE driving licence.
For More Details Creative Brand Video