The Lead Developer will work on complex applications and support or enhance existing business applications to ensure project requirements and business needs are met.
While participating in large scale or multiple moderate scale development projects, the Sr. and maintains moderate to highly complex technical solutions based on their translation of functional requirements and unit tests solutions to ensure proper functionality for business use, specifically using the Adobe Forms (Adaptive Forms) and / or Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).. Develops technical specifications and design documents from which programs and applications are written.
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical knowledge to multiple systems and support multiple business groups, specifically using the Adobe Forms (Adaptive Forms) and / or Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Adaptable and able to learn quickly
- Demonstrated advanced ability to translate functional business requirements into complex technical solutions
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to effectively work with people in the team, other IT departments and/or outside of the enterprise
- Ability to design moderate to highly complex technical solutions
- Demonstrated extensive experience applying technical standards and change control policies and procedures
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Three or more years of programming experience
- Proficient in SQL and Relational Database Concepts and Design
- Expert knowledge of a particular technology/language or unit-specific application
- BS degree and 2 years of related work experience, or Associate degree and 4 years related work experience, or High School diploma/equivalent and 6 years related work experience
- College degree in technology related field with 4 years relevant experience (applications development experience) preferred
- Experience integrating new applications into an existing environment preferred using Adobe Forms and / or Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Advanced degree preferred
- Some experience estimating development effort and scope preferred
- Some experience mentoring less experienced technical staff preferred
- 3 or more years of SQL, DB2, or Oracle experience preferred
- Prior experience working in multiple technical environments preferred