Provide key technical leadership, assistance and functional support for PANDORA’s Azure, Dynamics 365, .NET, BI, Ecommerce, and Mobile applications platforms. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish business goals through the strategic use of technology. Will provide consultation on complex projects and is a high-level contributor/specialist. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
-Assist in leading the development and integration of PANDORA’s ecommerce and web platforms with other key systems.
-Assist in leading the development and integration of PANDORA’s .NET applications platform with other key systems.
-Assist in leading the development and integration of PANDORA’s Dynamics 365 platform with other key systems.
-Assist in leading the development and integration of PANDORA’s Azure platform with other key systems.
-Collaborate with department leaders on process enhancements. Validate proposed enhancements, evaluate technologies to support enhancements, and work to implement changes
-Lead a development team focused on rapidly delivering business solutions using Agile/SCRUM/Kanban methodologies, with high quality
-Lead the development team R&D/POC work, 20% projects
-Source, lead, and coordinate consulting teams as necessary.
BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Sciences, or Engineering
At least 8 years of experience in .NET Development, Azure Development, O365 Development, MS SQL, CRM & ERP Development, Dynamics 365, DemandWare/CommerceCloud
• Demonstrated ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate implications
• Demonstrated capacity to plan, prioritize and organize time, project schedules and multiple project activities
• Highly skilled in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, strategy, and organizational change
• Knowledge of Business Intelligence concepts and methods
• Knowledge of Business Processes Modeling and proven experience identifying and enhancing business processes through technology solutions
• Demonstrated ability to build, lead, and motivate a high performing team. Computer Skills
• Extensive – Expert level experience with .NET technologies
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure BI services
• Expert knowledge of Visual Studio
• Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics 365 – CRM, POS, and ERP platforms
• Familiarity with Microsoft IIS and basic understanding of network topology Some international travel required
To apply for this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com