Our mission as a leading investment management firm is to help our clients achieve their long-termfinancial goals. We believe our associates are the key to this mission and we arealways looking fortalented individuals who share our commitment to our client’s success.
If you’re looking for challenging work experiences and the ability to learn in a collaborative culture, weinvite you to explore the opportunities available at T. Rowe Price.
The Leadership Development Director will determine global development needs for leaders and high-potential associates as well as create and deliver programs and solutions that address those needs as well as manage the strategy and operations of global enterprise learning organization strategy.
Develop programmatic solutions that meet the developmental needs of leaders and associates as well as manage the learning, intervention, or other solutions that address those needs. Exercise sound instructional and information design and understanding of TRP culture, TRP Leader Expectations, and learning styles in the design.
Drive program execution including all aspects of program management. Communicate to internal audiences, evaluate results determine modifications, and manage vendors.
Facilitate, as needed, and consult with participants, Facilitate events for leaders and executives. Provide and manage executive coaching services. Enable leaders as teachers.
Collaborate with HR colleagues (Total Rewards, Diversity and Inclusion, Talent Acquisition, the HR Relationship Management community, HR Shared Services, Performance Management, Executive Onboarding and Recruitment, OD and Change Management, etc.) as well as other corporate function stakeholders to drive talent management strategy.
Drive end-to-end quarterly and annual talent processes to include assessment of talent strengths and gaps, identification of themes, and recommendations.
Analyze internal/external data, identify trends, implications to innovate and solution; Identify unique talent/leadership/management development requirements and partner with global talent management team to develop scalable solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
- Leadership Development expertise and experience
- Team and executive development expertise
- Strong management acumen
- High degree of business acumen and strategic thinking
- Ability to influence business leaders at an executive level
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, able to lead a team and navigate ambiguous situations
- Ability to deal with conflict and various constituencies while managing multiple simultaneous objectives
- Confidence, judgment, and integrity
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong facilitation, intervention design, coaching and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to partner and collaborate
Education and Experience
- BS/BA degree required, advanced degree specializing in Adult Education, Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organization Development or like disciplines preferred; MBA a plus
- 10+ years of working within leadership and/or learning
- 5+ years of professional-level management experience
- HR business partner experience a plus
- Travel: 25% (approx)
T. Rowe Price is an Equal Opportunity Employer