Raytheon Cyber Security Innovations (CSI), formerly Centers of Innovation (COI) is looking for a self-starter that has the ability to constructively challenge the status-quo. This individual will provide innovative agile solutions in an eccentric customer focused environment. CSI focuses on providing high end talent and solutions to solve hard problems in computer network operations. In addition to our competitive salaries one of the best benefits of working with us is we have grown a large community of subject matter experts in a variety of fields so there’s always someone to learn something from. The System Administrator must possess breadth to provide services in a variety of environments and support various customer classified system(s) including local area network (LAN) hardware and software.
The areas CSI’s research is focused on are reverse engineering, vulnerability assessments, vulnerability research, wireless and network communications, hypervisors, emulators, mobile/embedded development, windows kernel and user-mode development, static analysis, and constraint solvers.
- 4+ years administering hardened Linux based systems assuring configuration control and automation where possible including sub-systems, patching, packaging, performance tuning, networking, user management, and security.
- Documentation of all systems for disaster recovery, integrity and repeatability, and cross training purposes.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and troubleshoot problems with speed and efficiency
- Self-directed, able to multi-task and prioritize work,
- Excellent problem solving skills with respect to a variety of technical problems from basic to highly complex scope on desktop PCs, workstations, switches, storage, and servers
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security clearance
- Ensure successful planning, deployment, installation, and upgrades of products within required timelines and resource allocations over multiple geographic sites
- Experience with desktop workstation collaboration products and protocols
- Strong analytic and research skills – must be detail oriented
- Requires the ability to effectively interact with external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations and vendors
- Communication and diplomatic skills a must; significant interaction with various segments of the program
- An active security clearance
BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar technical related field, OR equivalent combination of education and experience (BS degree = 8 years relevant experience). 103481
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges — from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world — in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Integration & Test Engineering
MD – Annapolis Junction
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.