Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes… and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance – in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand. That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace. The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House… I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Support digital marketing efforts providing expert analytic support by developing and deploying measurement programs and performing in depth marketing program analyses to provide actionable insights to marketing managers.
Serve as an internal analytic consultant and developing a data driven or “Math House” culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with digital marketing teams and agencies
• Be a change agent evangelizing for and developing a data driven or “Math House” culture
• Manage analytic support for one or more marketing channels (search, email, display, affiliate,social)
• Be a thought leader providing strategic guidance to marketing program managers based on thoughtful and insightful analysis
• Drive marketing efficiency while helping to enhance the consumer experience
• Drive substantial improvements in marketing program performance and efficiency to meet marketing profit contribution goals
• Develop and manage marketing test and learn programs
• Develop marketing measurement programs, reports and dashboards
• Perform ad-hoc analysis and bring actionable insights to marketing partners
• Develop and maintain program level performance and budget forecasts
• Partner with other analytic functions to share best practices and develop innovative analytic practices
Technical Attributes of Ideal Candidate: include but are not limited to the following:
• 5-7 years of relevant experience preferable with a retail or consumer goods manufacturer
• Highly analytical with a demonstrated track record of turning data into actionable insights
• Demonstrated track record of increasing the performance and efficiency of digital marketing program driving material increases in profit contribution
• Experience developing and leading test and learn programs
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts to business partners and executives
• Experience with digital marketing, email, social and web analytic tools
• Excellent understanding of marketing measurement techniques with a strong technical acumen
• Ability to take large data sets and summarize down to actionable insights
• Proficiency in Excel and familiarity with advanced functions
• Preferred experience with large database and statistical tools (SQL, SAS, SPSS, Etc.)
• Familiarity with big data concepts and tools
• Familiarity with statistics and experience with experiment design, sampling and test evaluation
• Familiarity with marketing attribution models
• Self-Directed and ability to manage multiple projects and multiple competing priorities
• Experience managing others preferred
• Bachelors degree or commensurate work experience in related field
Under Armour is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to the following legally protected characteristics: race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Under Armour depends solely on your qualifications