emocha is redesigning medication adherence. Our technology radically improves adherence and strengthens the patient-provider relationship. As a Marketing & Brand Designer, you will work at the intersection of emocha’s product and marketing teams to deliver a cohesive print and digital experience that draws people in, tells a story, and makes them want to learn more. If you’re a designer interested in making an impact in the public health space, we’d love to hear from you.
As Marketing & Brand Designer you will…
- Design pitch decks, product sheets, customer presentations, and other material that visually communicates emocha’s mission, product, and impact
- Build and maintain emocha’s aesthetic and brand guidelines across all marketing materials
- (typography, color, illustration, imagery)
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and sales team on visual communication strategy
- Ensure emocha’s story is visually compelling and consistent
We’d love to talk more if you have…
- Over 5 years experience of marketing-specific visual design-related work
- A strong visual aesthetic, delivering beautiful, high-fidelity work
- Experience crafting stories and building brands
- Execute in a fast-paced environment
- A nerdy obsession with graphic design, brand identity, and/or animation design
- Strong collaboration and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience with Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and other design tools
- Experience designing for an agency or startup (in healthcare for bonus points!)
Send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include an example of work that grabs people quickly and communicates clearly.
+ Competitive salary
+ 12 days vacation
+ Health, dental, vision, commuter and other benefits
About emocha Mobile Health:
We’re transforming digital health for public health. We combine world-class science, technology, and design to enable patients everywhere to stay connected to their healthcare providers through asynchronous technology. Our team includes passionate and talented individuals and our platform has been used by health departments, clinics, hospitals, and ministries of health across the country and world.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We believe in reflecting the diversity of our customers, and their patients, in our team. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. emocha is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental ability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.