At SAI, we build software and deliver consulting services for some of the world’s largest enterprises (Anheuser-Busch, Walmart, Johns Hopkins Medicine) as well as some industry changing start-ups like Curio Wellness. The common denominator in our success is our focus on our Clients, our People and our Firm (in that order). Sticking to that approach has resulted in a long term, sustainable business model where we have the privilege of working with great clients on interesting challenges.
It’s an exciting time at SAI as we scale, creating lots of opportunity for our team members. SAI recently announced the general availability of its new Acadia™ Performance Platform. Acadia breaks new ground as a software solution that provides just-in-time training and procedural information to employees, anytime, anywhere, on any web-enabled device. Our Digital and IT Strategy consulting practices are also in growth mode (we expect 30% growth this year from our existing clients) adding clients and team members.
See yourself as a dynamic marketer? Want to work with an experienced team of software and consulting industry professionals as we expand our client portfolio. Challenged by the opportunity to build something special in a tech company environment where we’re helping our clients achieve outsized results? We would love to chat.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with our leadership team to build and operate campaigns that target our ICPs (Ideal Customer Profiles) for each line of business with demand creation content
- Utilize your prior experience and knowledge to scale and improve the processes and technology that SAI uses to build our prospect funnel
- Help us enhance our existing web properties (www.systemsalliance.com, www.acadia-software.com and www.saidigital.com )
- Carefully manage marketing campaigns with discipline
- Work closely with SAI’s Sales and Customer Success teams to collect and distribute solution results which drive new prospects
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Hungry, Humble and Smart
- Player/Coach role designing and executing campaigns focused on B2B prospects, preferably in a technology company environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, team members and contractors to achieve results
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills, self-directed and able to handle multiple priorities
- Desire to build and manage growing marketing team
- Respected by prior colleagues and customers for integrity and predictability; listens to and focuses on customers
- A constant learner who is excited by the opportunity to listen, evaluate and quickly execute changes
- Ability to communicate clearly (written and verbal), create and present high value deliverables, proposals and presentations to varying audiences
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- 4-5 years of experience with increasing levels of responsibility in a marketing analyst or manager role building and delivering results across multiple channels or products