If you are a Mobile Application Developer with experience creating enterprise applications for Android, IOS, or J2ME operating systems, please read on!
Located in Evansville IN, with offices around the country, we are a globally recognized financial firm that provides services to clients worldwide. We have assisted small business to Fortune 500 companies. Currently, we are seeking a Senior Application Developer who would like an opportunity to work for a well-established, growing company.
— We will assist in your relocation to Evansville IN or Baltimore MD—
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Take advantage of a great work/life balance culture
- Excellent training
- Tremendous opportunity for advancement
What You Will Be Doing
- Building robust Mobile Applications for our consumers within the financial services industry
- Work with an incredibly highly talented group of engineers for one of the highest profile, respected Financial brands in America.
- You will be developing highly complex SOA mobile distribution services for a highly respected brand.
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of Spring, Struts, Hibernate, and Subversion
- 3+ years of WebService development
- Java or C++ Development experience
- Familiarity developing mobile applications for any of the following iOS, Android, Windows Phone.
- experience with J2ME is a huge plus
- BSCS, BS Mathematics, BSEE is preferred
What's In It For You
- The opportunity to work for a growing company where there is room for advancement.
- Competitive Salary based on experience ranging from $85K – $100K + performance bonuses.
- Live in a very low cost of living state where your money goes a long way
- Complete medical benefits including dental and vision.
- disability and life insurance.
- Vacation and Time off pay.
- Flexible hours and other perks!!!
Interviews are occurring this week and all of next week, so apply now if you are interested.
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : LB1-1360785 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Daniel Nadruz – Director of Recruiting – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.