After gaining serious traction with our MVP, BurnAlong is looking for a Mobile Developer to help us evolve our first app. We are working to fine tune our iphone and ipad app.
We are a startup looking for a highly motivated individual who will contribute to our progress and our culture.
We’re looking for someone who understands what it’s like to be part of a startup; someone who will work hard and has the grit to plow through any challenge without sacrificing being a good person first and foremost. A problem solver, not just a doer.
You will help us design and build our product. Become part of a culture of integrity, innovation and creativity as we revolutionize (at-home) fitness.
Ideal candidates need not apply. Exceptional and motivated applicants only.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Build our mobile apps (iOS & Android)!
- Can you design a world class experience? If so, great! (you better apply!!!) Otherwise, no worries, you can work closely with UI/UX.
- Help define the experience.
- The Mobile Developer will report directly to the VP of Engineering. An amazing opportunity to learn!
Qualifications And Skills
- 1-3+ years of experience.
- Examples of amazing mobile apps you have built and released.
- Knowledge of latest UI/UX trends – experience would be a plus.
- Ability to build prototypes for research and early testing would be a plus.
- Knowledge about how to leverage other connected devices (Wearable devices, Bluetooth, iTV…) is a huge plus.
- Natural problem solving, communication and leadership skills are a must.
- A quick learner who is passionate about new technology and takes initiative to self-teach when needed.
- We are NOT looking for the perfect match to this job description – we are looking for the perfect match for our team. If you're interested and believe you could provide value, we want to hear from you!
- You are a good person and recognize others are too. You maintain respect of others while working through tough challenges and tight timelines.
- You’re passionate about building a great product.
- You have strong communication skills. You ask questions, let others know when you need help, and tell others what you need.
- You're a problem solver. You believe the best work is the result of finding the simplest solution to complex challenges.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a startup that already has global momentum. Check out our site for more: www.BurnAlong.com.
Apply today – we want to hear from you!