Terbium is a dynamic and expanding tech start-up. As we grow, we know our culture and office space will be an important part of what helps us succeed.
We are looking for the ideal combination of office manager and culture coordinator to keep our office running smoothly. As with many Terbium jobs, the person who fills this role will wear a lot of different hats. We need someone who really wants to do a little of everything. Apply if you are passionate about making organizations run effectively and making sure Terbium continues to be a great place to work.
- Conduct administrative support for organizational teams, including managing incoming/outgoing mail, team lunches, improving office processes, answering phone calls, and greeting/orienting visitors to the office
- Order and manage office supplies, equipment, and food pantry items
- Manage physical maintenance of office space in conjunction with building management (including vendors, security, electrical, HVAC, custodial, etc.) to ensure a comfortable, clean, and safe work environment
- Take notes during C-level team meetings and distribute summaries
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for staff and job candidates
- Execute various other special projects and tasks as requested
Community & Employee Experience:
- Plan and execute events that promote company culture and recognize milestone achievements, including monthly happy hours and holiday gatherings
- Assist in office seating management and the allocation of space to meet organizational needs.
- Offer ideas on improving office space
- Cultivate the pulse and spirit of the organization
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Resourcefulness and creativity
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage competing demands, prioritize, meet deadlines, work independently, and deliver on commitments
- Aptitude with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, and Apple iWork Suite a plus
- Collaborative and flexible
- An eye for good design
Please submit a resume and cover letter for consideration, as well anything else that highlights your qualifications, to email@example.com. This position is located at Terbium Labs headquarters in Baltimore, MD.