NewMarket Group, a company of The Agora, is seeking an Operations Coordinator to help join a growing brand within our business.
In 2015 we launched The Horn News, a daily online conservative news service, in an effort to expand our business and offer engaging content for our readers. Since then, The Horn News has rapidly become one of the largest independent news outlets in the country.
We’re a close team of creative thinkers who enjoy innovation and working hard to see our business succeed. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, enjoy thinking outside the box, and want to join a successful, motivated team… then this is the job for you.
- Coordinate with other members of the editorial, marketing, creative and legal teams to stay on top of deadlines to ensure all email campaigns go out correctly and on time.
- Manage the approval/send process for an array of free and sponsored email content – including content testing, list segmentation and mailing creation in Message Central (our email platform).
- Manage IRIS (proprietary content management system) for mailings on a day-to-day basis.
- Regularly review email related reporting to monitor deliverability, certification and mailing success.
- Work with the editorial and marketing team on a daily basis to maintain and edit our website as needed.
- Generate new ideas to be tested on our customer base via email.
- Be self-sufficient in setting up marketing and editorial email content in HTML and schedule the emails in Message Central within the first 30 days.
- Be able to create your own segmentation (targets) for mailings utilizing your understanding of our lists, data and SQL within 60 days.
- Be able to manage our web presence and WordPress site on your own within 90 days.
- Be an expert in all aspects of the email lists being managed – including acquisition strategy, gauntlets and segmentation within the first six months.
- By the end of your first year we expect that you have provided new ideas, taken initiative to take on additional responsibilities and have kept up with email trends.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-3 years of related work experience.
- Working knowledge of HTML, Java Script, and SQL. MongoDB and/or PHP experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
About NewMarket Group
For almost two decades, NewMarket Group has been cutting through the red tape, reporting on proven, natural cures and turning breakthrough ideas into cutting-edge health solutions. And we see the difference they make every day…in the tons of letters we get from thrilled customers.
Through our newsletters, they are able to discover bona fide cures they never would have heard of anywhere else. With our deep connections in the natural medicine industry, we are reporting on new breakthroughs years (if not decades) before the mainstream media.
Once they use our supplements and topicals, our customers become raving fans. In fact, many of them have told us they’ve tried other products but always come back to ours because they can tell right away that ours “just work better.” And it’s not by accident.
Our standards for excellence – in our products and our business practices – are unsurpassed in the industry. We only publish information and develop products that we know will have a profound effect on our customers’ lives. That’s why more than one million customers turn to NewMarket Group for natural health solutions that really work.
Learn more about NewMarket Group at http://www.newmarkethealth.com/site/.