LMO Advertising, a full-service advertising agency with headquarters in Arlington, VA, and an office in Baltimore, MD, has an exciting opportunity for a strong PHP Developer to work at our office in Baltimore, MD in our Engineering Department.
The ideal candidate would be a PHP rock star with deep Drupal experience. The candidate should be able to work individually as well as a part of a collaborative team. They should enjoy variety in their work while meeting deadlines without breaking a sweat.
At the minimum, you posses deep experiences with:
- Producing clean, well-documented, efficient, and standards-compliant code with security in mind;
- Building a new Drupal site from design assets and functional documentation and maintaining and updating existing Drupal installations;
- Understanding and utilizing Drupal modules and up-to-date best practices to facilitate efficient development workflow;
- Writing code from scratch without frameworks but understanding why frameworks can save time;
- Having a solid knowledge and experience with version control systems (preferably Git).
- Being comfortable working with command line and automating tasks as much as possible;
- Being able to deploy, configure and manage Drupal sites;
- Understanding and applying caching and performance optimization techniques for high traffic sites and web applications.
You’ll impress us even more if you have experience with the following:
- Practicing test-driven development and familiar with one or more test frameworks (SimpleTest, phpUnit, Codeception);
- Building and maintaining custom modules for Drupal;
- You already played with Drupal 8;
- Having development experience with Expression Engine and (or) other CMS platforms;
- Having development experience with CodeIgniter (and) or Laravel frameworks;
- Creating and managing APIs;
- Having working knowledge of SQL and database management systems (MySQL, PostgreSQL) in general;
- Contributing to or creating and (or) maintaining open source project(s);
- Having interest and knowledge in Node.js;
- Having previous agency experience;
- Drinking the occasional beverage, craft beverage aficionado a plus
- Mastery in ping-pong
Employment Type: Full Time
Years of Experience Required: 5-7 years
This is a senior level position.
Interested candidates please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
No phone calls please. LMO is a member of the 4A’s and is an equal opportunity employer.
LMO is a "drug-free workplace."
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.