The regional procurement function has the overall responsibility for anchoring a strong procurement mind-set in the PANDORA Americas organization. The procurement team is built on a clear category mindset with defined areaS such as: media & marketing, warehouse & transport, point of sales materials, printed marketing materials, store fixtures, IT, & travel, all representing an annual external in-direct spend of approximately USD 250 million.
- Drive & execute operational procurement tasks within the agreed categories
- Lead or support procurement initiatives and/or sourcing projects (RFP) (e.g. 6 steps model)
- Lead or support supplier negotiations
- Lead or support contract management (MSA, SOW, KPI and reporting)
- Lead or support supplier QBR´s etc.
- Support ongoing spend analysis, spend validation and opportunity assessment.
- Support savings and value tracking and reporting vs P&L validation
- Support high level analyses, such as cost, risk analysis, market analysis, and benchmarking
- Support the TCO modelling including e.g. Incoterms
- Support CSR improvement initiatives related to external suppliers.
- Support a clear and simple Procurement communication towards all types of stakeholders
- Other related procurement tasks
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Finance, or related field and at least 3 years of experience in a similar role; retail industry experience preferred
- “Can do “attitude
- Able to execute both individual and in teams
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Structured approach
- High attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point)
Some travel required