The Product Manager is hyper-focused on the customer experience and ensures that our Portfolio Tracker product meets and exceeds customer needs. In particular this includes focusing on the day to day needs of our customers and working closely with the Product Owner in product planning throughout the product lifecycle. This includes: gathering product and customer requirements while working closely with internal stakeholders and affiliates (customers) to ensure a superior product offering and high level of customer satisfaction. Portfolio Tracker is a one stop shop that provides publishers the ability to quickly leverage their recommendation track record data while mitigating compliance risk.
- Manage, Respond, Triage, and Resolve Customer Support Inquiries
- Provide project management support, ranging from requirements definition, statement of work generation, quality assurance, implementation and transition to post implementation support teams.
- Manage project and release schedules, provide project updates and statuses ongoing
- Research and upload legal backup for recommendations ensuring client legal compliance
- Become an expert in the Portfolio Tracker software
- Responsible for creation of mock-ups, wireframes, business level documents and technical documentation
- Promote general product awareness and product visibility – be an advocate and evangelist for product
- Create and distribute release notes and maintain user support documentation
- Work with various stakeholders to analyze, develop and improve product and features aligned with customer needs
- Coordinate the knowledge transfer of new features and enhancements to support staff and explain how it ties into the affiliate business need as well as other departmental stakeholders
- Analyze customer usage of products, feedback and bug-related trends
- Passion for product quality, excellent user experience, and sales/adoption
- Functional understanding of investment portfolio concepts preferred
- Strong aptitude for being able to think strategically at both business and software level
- Experience in implementing UI/UX principles to improve system processes and interface.
- Highly organized: ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Resourceful and entrepreneurial
- Experience in Project Management
- 3 to 5 years of experience in project management, product management, product development, and/or related role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
About Publishing Services
Publishing Services not only provides the platforms and systems that support more than 20 of the world’s leading privately owned media companies, but our passion and progressive ingenuity has helped shape and strengthen the industry at large. We build and support the enterprise applications used by entrepreneurial businesses to help them become highly profitable, and ultimately position them as frontrunners. From Analysis & Discovery to Prototype, Design & Development, from Information & Payment Processing to Order Fulfillment & Subscription Renewals, our expert teams strive to provide a fast-paced, flexible, and functional foundation for growth.
If you think you may belong at Publishing Services and could benefit from a deeper look inside of their office, be sure to check out their Workplace Highlight on WestWord. Read it here.