- Job Title (India Specific) : Assistant Manager Quality Control
Department: Stability Operations
Division: Janssen Supply Chain
Job Location: Mumbai
Position Summary: Janssen Supply Chain (JSC) is a global organization responsible for supplying medicines to markets around the world. With Quality as their primary focus, this group strives to provide access to and affordability of medicines through innovation and strong collaboration with their R&D and commercial partners to deliver life changing solutions for patients in need. Stability Operations is a department within the JSC, responsible for the management of stability testing of pharmaceutical products and active pharmaceutical ingredients manufactured in the different manufacturing sites
• Responsible for managing and coordinating the activities of the Quality Control associates engaged in sorting, testing, and inspecting products and raw materials in order to ensure compliance with quality standards.
• At this level the role has increased responsibility including participating in interdepartmental meetings, regulatory assessments and working with diverse teams, etc.
• Project planning, working with global stakeholders for stability transfers, new technology transfers.
• Mentors, trains and supervises the quality control team. Evaluates performance and provides opportunities for growth.
• Works on department objectives and metrics.
• Implements changes in processes required to maintain or improve compliance with quality standards of existing products and to establish initial and continuing compliance with quality standards for new and/ or redesigned products.
For more, you can check : Video Animation Services