Protenus is hiring a Sales and Marketing Operations Analyst as a key member of the business operations team, helping drive results through analysis and consistent improvement of our sales and marketing functions. The right candidate will bring best practices and solid hands-on skills in technical sales operations, systems optimization and team performance, but most importantly, will take an active role in supporting our sales and marketing teams in driving the growth of our company.
We are looking for a creative candidate with excellent communications skills and the ability to roll up their sleeves and join a quickly moving, collaborative sales and marketing team.
- Lead efforts to implement process improvements and optimizations across the sales and marketing departments, including the design, execution and evaluation of automated processes.
- Partner with marketing, sales, business development, and customer success teams to deliver coordinated automated communication to key audiences.
- Take primary responsibility for sales pipeline analytics, providing strategic decision support to sales leadership.
- Own data quality, driving improvements to flow, management and integrity of data inside the sales and marketing databases.
- Recommend, manage and optimize all tools and solutions in the sales and marketing technology stack, including Salesforce, Hubspot and InsightSquared.
- Develop and maintain reports to aid in the management and evaluation of the sales organization, including performance, forecasting and impact.
- Develop and maintain HubSpot landing pages, emails, forms, call-to-actions and workflows, managing flow through Hubspot and Salesforce, to support lead generation efforts.
- 3-5 years of experience in Salesforce and HubSpot marketing and sales operations, preferably in the B2B space.
- HubSpot Inbound certified preferred.
- Data driven with an analytical mindset and a core understanding of key sales and marketing performance metrics.
- Detail-oriented with extraordinary organizational skills to manage multiple, concurrent projects.
Protenus is a venture-backed health data analytics company founded in 2014 and based in Baltimore, Maryland. We use artificial intelligence to understand how electronic medical records are accessed in the course of care, and detect anomalies to ensure that every action taken inside a health system meets the high standards that patients expect. We serve an array of healthcare organizations across the U.S., including top-ranked hospitals, payers and health information exchanges.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Protenus is committed to inclusion and diversity in the workforce. All qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, marital or family status, protected veteran status, disability, or religion.