emocha is redesigning medication adherence. Our technology radically improves adherence and strengthens the patient-provider relationship. We're looking for a talented full stack developer to join our team. Check out our exciting work at emocha.com!
You get excited to take ownership of a project and drive it from start to finish. Taking on challenging problems gets you in the zone. You’re detail oriented, hardworking, passionate about what you do, and work well in a team. You want to play a role in changing healthcare by creating technology that actually saves lives, and helps clinicians get patients the care they need. You are serious about making a positive impact on the lives of clinicians and patients around the world. You enjoy building beautiful interfaces and working with super-motivated engineers, designers, doctors, nurses, and researchers.
- Implement front-end user interfaces (look and feel + behavior) based on wireframes / mockups
- Connect interface to back-end services layer, via REST APIs
- Build RESTful APIs and implement data models
- Enable interfaces to consume APIs for data display and editing capability
- Collaborate with designers, project managers, and back-end engineers
- Create optimized user experiences for patients and healthcare professionals
- Communicate development and progress to non-technical team members
Required Job Qualifications:
Education: BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Experience: 5+ years of experience with web development
- Experience with Python and/or Node.js backend development
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented (C++, Java, etc.) languages and knowledge of OO paradigms
- CSS: Bootstrap, SASS / LESS
- Extensive experience with relational databases using SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc) and ORM layers.
- Experience with developing RESTful APIs
- Working experience with professional software development methodologies
- Version control in git
- Testing / QA
- Deadline & milestone management
- Experience with AWS (EC2, RDS, SAS, SNS, SES)
- Experience with MVC frameworks and best practices
- Passion for learning new technologies and developing complex workflow solutions
- Experience with Mobile Development in React Native, Qt, iOS, Android, Apache Cordova
- Experience in testing (unit, integration, regression, performance, acceptance)
- Has worked in an Agile / Scrum setting
- Knowledge of documentation best practices
- Experience with regular expressions
- Knowledge of scripting languages
About emocha Mobile Health:
We’re transforming digital health for public health. We combine world-class science, technology, and design to enable patients everywhere to stay connected to their healthcare providers through asynchronous technology. Our team includes passionate and talented individuals and our platform has been used by health departments, clinics, hospitals, and ministries of health across the country and world.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We believe in reflecting the diversity of our customers, and their patients, in our team. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. emocha is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental ability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.