- The candidate shall be Bachelor / Diploma in Engineering( with regular 3 year college study) from a reputed university/Technical board
It is mandatory to have NEBOSH Diploma or IGC or equivalent as may be defined by ADCO.
The candidate shall have minimum 5 years of experience, Out of which 2 years shall be in oil & gas construction / Commissioning.
In addition, He shall have preferably minimum 2 years of exposure to overseas projects.
The Candidate must be fluent in English.
Skills and Competencies
1. PTW system and Gas Testing
2. Annual HSE plan review and implementation
3. H2S & Breathing Apparatus
4. HSE Management System
5. Road safety
6. Management of sub-Contractors HSE
7. Ability to conduct Risk Assessments, TRA
8. Ability to analyze incidents and apply different root cause analysis
9. Ability to conduct HSE inspections, audit and
10. Reviews, Ability to establish fire warden, develop their emergency checklists and train them on their roles and responsibilities
11. Ability to conduct HSE orientation / induction/HSE awareness sessions to workers, Conduct periodical HSE meetings
See More at : 3D Animation Studio