If you are a Software Developer with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
(THIS POSITION REPORTS TO GLADSTONE NEW JERSEY AND REQUIRES RELOCATION, NO REMOTE WORK ALLOWED)
We are looking for a new team of gung-ho programmers that want to revolutionize how business is conducted. We are building a platform that will replace the internal systems of businesses across multiple industries, as well as serve as a base to add on any number of new fully integrated systems. We have an initial version of this platform in production, but are looking to add to our team of programmers individuals that want to take it to the next level and share in the rewards of its success.
Successful candidates will become part of a small team of developers and will have a high level of involvement in coding final software features, either on the front end, back end or both, based on experience and capabilities.
We are a hardworking company that puts in long hours but still finds time to have some fun. We keep the office atmosphere pretty flexible and work with each employee to help maximize their productivity. We do personalized coaching and mentoring with each employee to help them grow professionally and to give them opportunities to take on new roles as the company grows and changes.
We are not looking for candidates that want a 9-5 job. We are looking for someone who is passionate about coding, wants to eat, sleep, and breath the company and the product, and wants to share in the success of their hard work. We push our employees to constantly improve themselves and grow, and we believe that their success as individuals will translate into our success as a company.
- Experience with Microsoft development stack
- Passion for programming
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Drive to keep working on a problem until it is fixed
- Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability
- Ability to build work in a self-directed manner
- Drive to constantly improve processes and deliverables
- Self-motivation to learn and understand the concepts behind the system
- Ambition to improve oneself
- Desire to continuously advance within the company
Ideally, skills in
- Sql Server
- ASP.Net & ASPX pages
- MVC 5
- Entity Framework
Bonus if skills in
- Kendo UI
- Tableau, Power BI
- Agile Development
- TFS Code Management
Responsibilities may include
- Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software designs, specification and basic prototypes
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes
- Coding of prototypes
- Transform software designs and specifications and business requirements into high functioning code in the appropriate language
- Designing and showing possible improvements
- Coding final software elements and doing testing to ensure accuracy and to minimize bugs
- Test code to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
- Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient
- Collaborate with technical writers to create documentation for user support
We offer a base salary and the potential for stock ownership in lieu of cash bonus. We believe this better aligns the interests of the employee with that of the company and gives each employee the ability to share in the success of the company. Cash bonuses in addition to the equity bonuses may be available as the company grows and reaches profitability. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid vacation, 401(k), health insurance, dental and vision insurance, and life and disability insurance. There may be occasional travel to client locations associated with this position.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 1 Year Of Experience And Knowledge Of
- Kendo UI
So, if you are a Software Developer with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JG6-1421777 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Jonathan Gilmor – Executive Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.