Blispay is a financial technology startup backed by FirstMark Capital, NEA, Accomplice and Founder Collective. Our first product is an everyday credit & financing solution that customers deserve and merchants need. Our founding team consists of experienced industry veterans from companies including BIll Me Later, PayPal, Bank of America, MBNA, Microsoft & Zynga.
As a senior system administrator at Blispay, you’ll play a crucial role in running our Production and QA environments. Your role is key to our early success & we’re excited to have another talented engineer join our small but strong team.
- Design, build, and support systems and networks on top of AWS.
- Responsible for monitoring, logging, alerting, and reporting capabilities.
- Design and implement solutions for failover redundancy, disaster recovery, onsite/offsite backups.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
What We Look For:
- Experience supporting a production environments.
- Experience w/ configuration management (we use Puppet).
- Strong proficiency in:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- One major programming language (Java, Python, Perl).
- Strong networking skills preferred.
- Experience designing and managing PCI compliant networks and systems preferred.
- Bachelors, or Masters degree in computer science or engineering preferred. However, we care more about relevant experience and talent than education. 10+ years of experience is preferred.