The Sr. Manager of Collaboration Services will be responsible for the vision, architecture, design, and operations globally for all corporate and retail locations. The Manager will ensure high-availability, reliability, availability and optimization of all collaboration services and applications. This will include overseeing and technically lead end-to-end enterprise solutions related to Cisco products (Unified Communications, Telephony, WebEx – Audio/Video/Web Conferencing), and operational support in a highly-available and transaction environment; Microsoft Products (Sharepoint, Exchange, Azure, AD), collaboration/conference rooms and systems (e.g. Creston, digital signage), integration with messaging, email and intranet services; campus location and routing, and certain sustainability, building/tenant, and transportation services.
This leader will be experienced managing concurrent projects; budgeting; hiring; resource planning; building cross functional business partnerships and driving strategic planning.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Performs strategic planning, project management, architectural design and integration for UA’s global collaboration services;
- Lead technical design/architecture, including reviews with responsibility for managing collaboration services projects through transition to production operations
- Continual research of industry-leading technologies (telephony, audio, video, collaboration, transportation, energy, lighting, sustainability, etc.) for deployment at Under Armour
- In deep collaboration with Corporate Real Estate and Facilities, assists with strategic direction, technology selection, standards, contractor/vendor management, and implementation of UA’s collaboration and campus programs at HQ and worldwide;
- Identify and document design/architecture best practices for global adoption; Responsible for the creation of the standards offering package for enterprise solution offerings (includes packaging, the development of a launch plan, updates to cost model and conducting readiness review)
- Consultative Behavior- creates relevant recommendations by considering business direction, requirements, and challenges as well as relevant best practices inside and outside the company
- Develop the conceptual model, change enablement strategy, and test & validation plan for new enterprise collaboration and campus solutions offering and/or enhancements.
- Empower teammates with the knowledge they need to efficiently operate and manage newly adopted collaboration and campus services
- Train Help Desk on maintaining and troubleshooting collaboration and campus services, equipment, and associated room/locations
- Execute and/or assist with all other duties and tasks as assigned
Direct Supervisor To
- Collaboration engineers
- Audio/Visual Experience Team
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong communication, organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills; ability to develop effective management level communications and presentation material to report to executive level stakeholders.
- Excellent documentation and technical writing skills
- Expert knowledge of collaboration and campus design concepts and best practices
- Ability to develop hi-quality deliverables with sound logical thinking, focused on collaboration and campus services to guide the organization on how to Assess/ Plan/ Design/ Implement/ Optimize them in our global projects
- Ability to build and maintain long-term partner relationships with various collaboration and campus technology and service vendors, research organizations, and industry organizations.
- Have demonstrable track record of successful managing large-scale services projects; proactively sets expectations and helps to manage expectations around delivery and requirements, yielding consistent results. Project portfolio management tools and experience desired
- Is result-orientated, collaborative in management style; be self-motivated, self-reliant, and a self-starter with the ability to achieve broadly communicated objectives under minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with all levels within UA
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly, including appropriate escalation
- Ability to work as part of a team while still taking ownership of responsibilities
- Working knowledge of Mac and PC OS platforms, workplace/workspace technologies
EDUCATION And/or EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree in IT or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in collaboration technologies (audio, video, collaboration, transportation, energy, lighting, sustainability, etc.)
- 5+ years of direct program and/or management.