Who we are hiring for:
For over 32 years CTI has been a leading Systems’ Integrator & IT consulting firm in the Mid-Atlantic region and we’re currently seeking a System Administrator/IT Manager for an education services company in Hunt Valley. This is a temp-perm role that is perfect for someone who is technically adept and also has experience as a team lead and/or in project management.
This role will serve as a technical and team lead for all IT related projects, maintenance, and decision making. The person in this role will play a key role in an office relocation, Cloud Migration, and several system upgrades. If you are a “roll up your sleeves and get stuff done” kind of person, this is the opportunity for you.
What you will be responsible for:
- Overall System and Network Administration
- Manage various IT projects, focusing on Project Management while also being the lead technical resource on the projects.
- Manage vendor relationships and provide influential information and recommendations on best products for their current and future environments.
- Oversee a virtual to cloud migration.
- Serve as Lead for all IT related needs during an office relocation.
- Manage staff (currently 1 sub-ordinate).
Skills that you will possess in order to succeed:
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred, formal training, education, and certifications needed.
- At least 5 years of IT experience, with some in a lead or senior-level capacity.
- Experience with Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, Telecom, and other technologies; cloud experience helpful.
Other skills and experience that will help you succeed:
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Ability to prioritize issues and tasks.
- Willingness to learn software and new technologies.
- Team interaction.
- Planning and organization skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position