We are seeking motivated college students for a paid fall internship with our experience team. You will work with a highly collaborative group of creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to translate strategy into dynamic user experiences.
The ideal candidate should be enrolled in or completed a design-, interactive- or marketing-focused program and have an interest in digital technologies and a proficiency of common graphic design and UI design tools.
- You are passionate about providing solutions
- You care about design process and being data-informed
- You have solid design thinking fundamentals
- You work well in a collaborative team setting
- You are results driven, guided by principles and best practices, and thrive in a fast paced, iterative environment
- You are a creative problem solver, and pay attention to detail
- You are passionate about research, particularly uncovering insights related to audiences and products.
Typical Duties Include
- Take part in user-centered design methods including user research & synthesis, exploration, story-telling, detailed design, journey mapping and prototyping
- Research and document new technologies and trends and write white papers
- Work with UX designers and architects to create concepts, prototypes, mockups, and visual aids.
Imre EXPECTATIONS FOR INTERNS INCLUDE
- Related academic course work
- A time commitment of 16 hours per week
- 12 week program
- A positive, team attitude
- A desire to learn and grow as an aspiring professional
- Punctuality and dependability
- Notice, as soon as possible, concerning absences