We are a small web marketing company located in Baltimore, MD looking for a talented developer to join our team. Experience is key but almost as important is someone who is self-driven and has the attitude to constantly want to work with new technology and create the best work they possibly can.
- Create responsive websites with industry-standard HTML and CSS driven by the open-source, .NET-based Umbraco CMS
- Maintain existing websites and applications
- Research emerging technologies and provide suggestions to continuously improve your work
- Create web applications using a variety of technologies, including ASP.NET MVC and Node.JS
- Must be local
- Can write standards-compliant HTML and CSS
- Has experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with responsive CSS frameworks like Bootstrap 3 or a Sass-based framework like Neat
- Cross-browser support (we support IE9)
- Experience with AJAX
- Intermediate knowledge of ASP.NET and C# (especially with Webforms)
- Experience with creating CMS-powered sites (our CMS of choice is Umbraco)
- Advanced knowledge of a relational database like Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with RESTful API’s
- Experience with Sass or another CSS preprocessor
- Experience with Git for version control
- Experience with Node.JS
- Experience with a build tool like Gulp
About Tivilon, Inc.
We’re a healthcare-focused digital marketing agency based in Baltimore, Maryland. We re-imagine. We embrace new ideas. We learn. We teach what we understand. We set a standard for what great work is and prove our value through quality.
Our thesis is simple: do great work.
Tivilon and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.