Excellent opportunity to work with SAI’s highly skilled, award-winning Digital practice. We are seeking a talented Project Manager to manage a wide range of interactive marketing and digital projects encompassing brand & digital strategy, user experience & design, and web development. The candidate will have a passion for emerging digital marketing trends and technologies as well as a desire to produce excellent work that meets and exceeds our clients’ expectations.
This is a client-facing role reporting to the VP of SAI Digital. The successful candidate will work with a team of digital strategists, designers, developers and user experience architects providing consulting services to enhance the effectiveness of our clients’ digital communications.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the effective (on time, on budget, benefits realized) delivery of SAI Digital consulting projects
- Handle project-related client communications including project scoping and vision building, requirements definition, status reporting, risk identification and resolution.
- Identify, plan and forecast project staffing/resource needs.
- Successfully lead multiple simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Support SAI Digital business development efforts by scoping work, developing sales content/presentations and participating in sales meetings with prospects/clients
- Engage current and prospective clients around top of mind issues and collaborate with dedicated business development staff to grow our client portfolio
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Information Technology or related field
- At least 3 years of project management experience; leading interactive marketing or website design/development initiatives preferred
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and provide excellent follow-through on tasks
- Desire to grow professionally, both as a consultant and as a leader
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- High degree of initiative and self-direction; astute critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in a consulting or client-facing role; agency experience a plus
- Business development or sales experience a plus
- Experience with agile project management processes a plus
- Willingness to travel occasionally if needed
Why Work With Us?
· It’s an exciting time at SAI. We’re in growth mode. We recently introduced a unique new product that will help revolutionize how companies conduct business. This will enable us to reach all new markets and engage in valuable, high-level business partnerships.
· We work with some outstanding clients. Do you know who helps Walmart streamline their internal operations? Who partners with Johns Hopkins Medicine to communicate their world class brand? Who helps Stevenson University attract more and better students? We do. We’re trusted by IT and business decision makers for our technical expertise, management skills, industry insights and partnerships.
· Your voice will be heard. We’re big enough to do great work, yet small enough that you can have a real impact. Opinions and ideas are encouraged and valued.
· You’ll grow professionally. We want our team members to continue to develop in their professions and stay on top of industry trends. You’ll have the opportunity to share your expertise and raise your professional profile through our blog, webinars, conferences and team collaboration events.
· You’ll work with great people. SAI is known for hiring nice, smart people who balance hard work with fun. We strive to make our work environment pleasant and productive, without interoffice politics.
· Competitive salary and benefits. You’ll work hard, and you’ll be compensated accordingly.